Friday, November 5, 2010

Upcoming Red Cross Safety Services

Haissst... I don't know why but I have a negative vibes regarding this seminar. Of course I know that the objective is to train us on application of first aid and basic life support in case where there are emergencies in the working area or at home which is very useful and

But yesterday we undergo medical check up from our company doctor and was able to obtained a medical certificate stating that we are physically and mentally fit for the event. What bothered me was the number one item stated on the certificate that the person "ME" can carry weights more than his/her body weight.. duh! I told the doctor and the nurse that I'm no good in carrying or lifting heavy objects but they told me that I should not worry because the lecturers will teach us the techniques on how to do it.. =( I'm really no good in lifting weights much more lifting a person alone.. hayzzz..


2 comments:

gerlai said...

goodluck Ms. jen... ;-)

Toyin O. said...

Good luck with everything, enjoy the seminar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails