Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Imortal - ABS CBN


I'm very sure that almost everyone here in the Philippines know the teleserye entitled as "Imortal". I'm usually an early sleep goer , but last Monday evening , I together with my boyfriends' parents went to a birthday bash of their relative, thus I came home a little late than my usual arrival. (which is just in time for Imortal )

I really had no plan of watching the said teleserye though I find it's trailer quite good and interesting. When I came home I'm just in the nick of time, Imortal is on our tv screen with my aunts watching it. The red and black hues together with the smokey and the full moon effect of the episode caught my attention and I just find myself sitting together with my aunts and watching it till the end.

Hayzz... I'm not after the actors or actresses, I'm really after the uniqueness of the story. It's not the usual Twilight (vampire-werewolf) story as some say. It definitely had a story compared to Twilight.. hehe It's my opinion anyway ^-^ , I'm not fond of the Twilight movies but I can say that this teleserye is really different from it, though I must admit that they came up with the story because of the hit movie.


I just hope that it will live up to my expectations. Kudos to ABS-CBN for another great teleserye!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails