Tuesday, August 3, 2010

♥ bRokeN fAmiLy tiEs ♥


I've been wondering what causes broken family ties. In my family I have always been close to my mom's family more than my dad's family. I don't know why. When we were younger we used to pay visits to my fathers home town every year and we do spent the special occasions like Christmas in his home town. But as I grow older, things changes. When my parents decided to move to my father's place (Cavite), me and my older brother opted to stay at my mothers' town (Sta. Rosa) since we were both enrolled in a private school and we can't refund our tuition fees. But as time goes we even opted to finish our college education in Santa Rosa too with our parents regularly paying visits to us.

When my father died I chose to stay in his home town, until now, not because I don't want to live in Santa Rosa anymore but because I feel, we all feel that we should be living in the house that my Dad built for us, the one in Santa Rosa is my mom's ancestral home. It's been more than one and a half year since my Dad passed away, I'm living in our house but I just feel a little awkward interacting with my Dad's family. Maybe it's because of the fact that I grow apart with them.

So many things had happened but I just can't let go of the fact that along the way they had hurt those persons dearest to me, maybe unintentionally only God knows. In my heart there's a longing to be close to them again and rekindle the past good relationship we had way back before..

2 comments:

feRry jHoi ^.^ said...

Time can heal a wooden hearts jenn ^.^
I know time comes na magiging okay din kayo!!!

SIguro hindi lang talaga nasanay both parties na maging close from the start kaya may aloof thing na nangyayari...

LUMABAS ka kasi ^.^

jennie said...

nyahaha.. lumalabas ako kaso conflict of schedule kami.. hehe ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails